1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
wagon. [it's one of my little sister's picture boks!]
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
really recently. taking out trash.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
...trash. and my aim window.
9. What are you wearing?
green shirt, jeans
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
probably. knowing me? probably.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
who are you?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
politics? re? whaaaat?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
dammit. i know what i want but i cant think of it now.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
same. i seem stupid now.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
i have no idea.